So you’re allergic to aloe vera?
But shopping shouldn’t.
Shopping for products without aloe feels a lot like being a detective.
There’s hope for you yet! It can seem like you’re the only person on the planet allergic to the so-called “soothing” ingredient that’s making an appearance in everything from soap to socks to tissues.
Whether you’re vegan and care about buying cruelty-free or are just desperate to find any aloe free product and get on with your life, I have you covered with category round-ups, in-depth product reviews and product lists.
Because the thing is- when you’re allergic to aloe, you simply don’t care about any products or brands that use it.
Bath and Body
- Nov 2, 2018 2018 Vegan Holiday Gift Guide
- Oct 22, 2018 Toothpaste Without Aloe Vera
- Oct 11, 2018 Dental Floss Without Aloe Vera
- Sep 18, 2018 Aloe Free Sunburn Relief
- Aug 25, 2017 Best Beauty Devices That Don't Require Gel/Cream/Aloe Vera
- Aug 19, 2017 Hand Soaps Without Aloe Vera
- Aug 19, 2017 Sunscreens Without Aloe Vera
- Sep 10, 2018 Shampoos Without Aloe Vera